Bulk Trash San Antonio • Accepted products, opening hours and contact
In the state of San Antonio, Texas, we find the service of collection of materials, recycling and cleaning of the sidewalks regarding waste; this work benefits well over 1 million people living in this historic and representative city.
Because it is so essential, this cleaning and tidying service has several characteristics to highlight, such as recycling dates or calendars, non-working days, cost of the service and many other things that being citizens of San Antonio, we should know or in case of moving or visiting is a fact that could help us greatly.
- 1 Find out about the Bulk pickup San Antonio program for this year, 2023.
- 2 What is the price of this collection service?
- 3 What materials are acceptable for home collection?
- 4 If you have products that they do not accept, you can hire a private company!
- 5 Do you have products to recycle? Then find the collection schedule here
- 6 Does the garbage collection service work on holidays?
- 7 The collection system of the city of San Antonio has these means of contact for you
- 8 These are the garbage collection hours!
Find out about the Bulk pickup San Antonio program for this year, 2023.
It is essential to know the Bulk pickup program in San Antonio, its characteristics and what dates work in my home address to know that we must do the following:
- Go to page 311, San Antonio, which belongs to the government; at the top, you will find an item that says "Services", there you will select with the cursor.
At the bottom, you will find a menu of services, and there you will have to select the box "Graffiti and Waste Collection".
- Once you are in that section, select the box that says "No Brush/Bulk Pickup".
- A map will open, and a menu will appear at the top of the screen specifying the days of the bulk collection work. But first, you must enter your address in the search bar to get the results.
What is the price of this collection service?
This collection service, which is used for bulk materials, works to essentially clear the streets of homes and communities at a cost of $50 per 4 cubic yards. In case of removing a single bulky object, you will have to pay the same amount of 50 dollars, and if you present four more yards in objects to be removed, it will be 25 dollars extra.
Usually, private companies present this service valuing location, hours of work and personnel employed; the prices in this aspect vary greatly by these terms. Estimates in this area are done completely free of charge.
What materials are acceptable for home collection?
There are several materials accepted for collection in this service; this must be considered when requesting a bulk collection because there we indicate the amount to be collected and the space occupied; these accepted products are:
- Barbecue grills
- Carpets (small pieces)
- Car tires (6 or fewer, without rims)
- Large household appliances
- Televisions (up to 3)
- Water heaters
What products are not accepted?
In the case of those that are not accepted, these must be taken to a collection centre. They must be very well wrapped so as not to cause damage or poor handling; these products are:
- Debris, leaves, and garden waste
- Construction or demolition material
- Glass and mirrors
- Hazardous household waste
- Roofing material
- Soil and rocks
If you have products that they do not accept, you can hire a private company!
San Antonio is a fairly large and numerous city, many companies provide this service of bulk collection and recycling materials management, among other things. We must know which ones work in the market and know their direct function because when it comes to these special services executed by the state, they are provided 2 times a year. A contracted company has the permission to proceed with a bulk collection of large materials at the time it is contracted, the companies we know are the following:
|LoadUp Junk Removal||1 844-239-7711|
|Junk King San Antonio||(210) 305-5248|
|1-800-GOT-JUNK? San Antonio||1 800-468-5865|
|The Junkluggers of San Antonio||1 210-794-9544|
|Iron Man Junk & Brush Removal||1 210-326-5555|
Do you have products to recycle? Then find the collection schedule here
To recycle, you do not need management or cumbersome processes, you just need to know the collection schedule that you can easily find by following these steps:
- Enter the San Antonio government page. At the top you will find a tab that says "Community", there you will locate the cursor
- There a menu will pop up and you will need to select the "Garbage, Recycling, & Graffiti" box
- Once you are in that section, select the box that says "My Collection Day"
- Here you will see a map where you must also enter your address to find out the recycling collection days and times, and you will even be told the garbage collection days and times
Does the garbage collection service work on holidays?
Regarding the garbage and waste collection service, we have to consider the working and non-working holidays. Below, we will leave you a detailed table with this topic:
|New Year||Regular garbage collection|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day||Every collection day this week will slide to one day later (Monday slides to Tuesday, etc.)|
|Presidents' Day||No trash pickup|
|Memorial Day||No trash pickup|
|Independence Day||Regular garbage collection|
|Labor Day||Regular garbage collection|
|Veterans Day||Regular garbage collection|
|Thanksgiving Day||Thursday collection slides to Friday / Friday collection slides to Saturday|
|Christmas Day||Regular garbage collection|
|Winter Closure||Regular garbage collection|
|Election Day||No trash pickup|
|Cesar Chavez Day||Regular garbage collection|
|Fiesta de San Jacinto Day||Regular garbage collection|
|Juneteenth||Regular garbage collection|
The collection system of the city of San Antonio has these means of contact for you
The government of San Antonio makes available different means to enter and obtain relevant information on issues of social interest, as is the case of garbage collection, among the means we have:
- Website: It is the site of the government of San Antonio, here you will find all the departments that are responsible for ensuring the prosperity of the city
- Telephone: To contact them dial 210-207-6000
- Email: You can send them a message and talk by mail by entering this section
- Social Networks: The government of San Antonio is present on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. In addition, they also have YouTube where you will find videos with details of the garbage collection and the mandate itself
These are the garbage collection hours!
The schedule for state garbage collection services and related services such as bulk pickup or moving bulky items begins at 7 am and ends at 5 or 6 pm.
This all depends on the areas to be collected and the points where it is more difficult to manage or reach. Private companies at this point start between 7 and 8 am and finish their work at 5 to 6 pm, this service is based on the number of appointments submitted. It is a matter of organizing and managing the personnel in charge of this so that they can reach all the locations agreed on that day.