Bulk Trash Pickup Glendale AZ • Pricing, Recycling and Trash Schedules
Bulk trash pickup in Glendale, Arizona is a service provided by the city's Solid Waste Division that allows residents to dispose of large household items that cannot be placed in their regular trash containers.
It is an opportunity for Glendale residents to dispose of furniture, appliances, and other large items they no longer need. By doing so, they ensure that these items are disposed of in a safe and environmentally friendly manner. If you are a Glendale resident and have bulky items you need to dispose of, be sure to take advantage of this free and convenient service - keep your home and neighborhood clean and tidy!
- 1 Discover the bull trash pickup program in Glendale AZ for this 2023
- 2 What is the charge for this service?
- 3 What are acceptable products for trash pickup?
- 4 Do you have unwanted products? Opt for a private company!
- 5 Do you pick up trash on holidays?
- 6 Do you have recyclable products? Find out the recycling collection schedule here
- 7 Are there ways to make communication easier?
- 8 Glendale Pickup Schedule
Discover the bull trash pickup program in Glendale AZ for this 2023
- To get started, the first thing you need to do is log on to the official Glendale AZ website.
- Then on the home page, go to the top and move your cursor to where it says "Live", click and you will see a dropdown menu.
- Once there, select the "Trash and Recycling" option.
- Once there, the alternative you are looking for is "Bulk Trash."
- Thereafter, in there you will have everything related to the collection schedule, and prices for both residential and commercial services.
- Scrolling down you will see a link that will give you the opportunity to view a map and check the status of your area, and you can also download the current year's bulk trash collection schedule.
What is the charge for this service?
In Glendale, Arizona, the cost of garbage and recycling collection is included in the utility rates charged to residents through their utility bills. They operate a system where residents pay a residential or commercial fee, and an extra garbage fee, and each fee has a temporary fuel surcharge added to it.
If your service is residential the rate is $25.80, the additional garbage fee is about $11.26, and for the fuel surcharge, it is $1.54.
When we get into the commercial service, the rate increases by 8% regarding the residential service, which is $27.86, and the fuel surcharge is $1.59. This commercial service includes the option of rolling load removal at $247 and disposal per ton at $30. Within the website, you will also find the prices and rates for the next two years.
What are acceptable products for trash pickup?
In Glendale, Arizona, products that are acceptable for trash collection include the following:
- Food waste, including bones and shells.
- Empty food and beverage containers, such as plastic bottles, aluminum cans, and milk cartons
- Paper, including newspapers, magazines, corrugated cardboard, and cardboard boxes
- Glass, including bottles and jars
- Plastics, including plastic bags and plastic food containers
- Metals, including aluminum cans and metal food containers
- Disposable diapers, sanitary napkins, and tampons
- Broken toys and other non-hazardous plastic items
- Old furniture and other large items
What are the unacceptable items?
There are certain products that are not acceptable for normal trash collection and must be disposed of differently. Some of these products include:
- Different types of appliances
- Electronic products such as computers and cell phones
- Any material that may be explosive
- Prescription drugs
- Radioactive materials
- Sharp objects such as syringes
Do you have unwanted products? Opt for a private company!
Private companies can offer specialized services for the disposal of hazardous waste, electronics, yard waste, and other materials that are not acceptable for regular trash pickup.
Hiring a private company for waste disposal can have several advantages, such as greater flexibility in terms of scheduling and the types of waste that can be disposed of. Some private companies may also offer specific collection services for businesses or industries that generate large amounts of waste. These are the best options:
|1-800 got junk?||1-877-936-1161|
|AZ junk removal||1-602-780-3959|
|Pinks Junk Removal||1-602-772-6683|
Do you pick up trash on holidays?
In Glendale, Arizona, there are some variations in holiday collection service. Here's a schedule of sorts to give you an idea:
|New Year's||The collection is moved to 01/02|
|Christmas||Collection moves to 26/12|
|Thanksgiving Day||Collection moved to Friday 24/11|
Do you have recyclable products? Find out the recycling collection schedule here
The schedule for recycling products in Glendale, Arizona may vary depending on location and the city's waste collection schedule. Similarly, recyclables are only collected once a day at 5:30 am, and residents are encouraged to put out their recyclables one day before collection.
Recycling plastic bottles is not recommended because they contain certain plastic polymers, which makes sorting and recycling difficult and uneconomical. Plastic in egg cartons, packaging material, and containers are not recycled in the program.
Are there ways to make communication easier?
The City of Glendale, Arizona offers several means of contact to make communication with waste and recycling collection services easier. Some available means of contact include:
- Official Website: The City of Glendale has an official website that provides information about waste and recycling collection services. The website also has an online contact form that can be used to submit questions or comments to waste and recycling collection services.
- Social Media: The City of Glendale has profiles on various social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, which can be used to obtain information about waste and recycling collection services, ask questions, or report problems.
- Telephone number: among their means of contact is their customer service number which is 623-930-2660 and they are available from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm for commercial customers and for residential customers from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Glendale Pickup Schedule
In Glendale, California, the garbage collection schedule may change either by location or weekday, since it is carried out on a calendar model according to the resident's zone. Most residential areas have early morning garbage pickup beginning at 6:00 a.m. It is always recommended that you place your garbage out the day before to avoid inconvenience at pickup time. It is significant to be aware of seasonal changes as schedules may be affected by them.