Goodyear Bulk Trash • Schedule, Hours & Holidays
Garbage collection service is an essential part of any community's infrastructure, and Goodyear County is no exception. Proper solid waste management is crucial to maintaining a healthy and clean environment, as well as preventing the negative effects of air, water, and soil pollution.
It is, therefore, that in Goodyear, Arizona, this service is provided by the local government and mandatory for all households and businesses. It is performed on a regular and consistent basis to ensure garbage collection in different areas of the community, at the same time offering different specialized services such as recycling to reduce the amount of garbage that ends up in landfills.
- 1 How to find detailed information about this service?
- 2 How much does garbage collection in Goodyear cost?
- 3 List of materials collected by this service
- 4 5 companies to dispose of these materials
- 5 How does Goodyear's holiday junk removal service work?
- 6 How can I contact this service?
- 7 What time do they pick up trash?
How to find detailed information about this service?
- The Goodyear County website is really user-friendly for getting information about the garbage collection service. This is possible through the search engine where you can ask any specific question you may have to be directed to a given section or by manually going to the section.
- The latter is possible through the "Government" section, locating the "Public Works" department which will direct you to the section of this department.
- In this section, you will find all the information you may need regarding garbage collection and recycling, giving you a solution to any kind of doubt you may have about this service and what can or cannot be done.
- If you are looking for detailed information about the service, you should click on "Trash & Recycling Services" in the index there.
- On this page you will find the collection schedule according to the specific area, detailed information about the service, and even the contact methods available for complaints and doubts.
- Furthermore, this section includes a series of frequently asked questions that can provide solutions to any of the problems that users may have. This ensures that the service is provided correctly and that there are no problems whatsoever.
- Please note that to find your area, you must enter the address in the search engine to get specific results.
How much does garbage collection in Goodyear cost?
On average, the cost of garbage collection service in Goodyear County can range from $20 to $40 per month per household, depending on several factors, such as specific location, size of residence or business premises, amount of waste generated, or if a specialized service is needed.
It is important to note that in some cases, garbage collection services may be included in utility rates, so the costs may be included in the monthly utility bill. Thus, the Goodyear resident will be paying for garbage collection along with utilities such as water.
Likewise, the best option to get the detailed information regarding how much you pay as a Goodyear resident for garbage collection is to contact this service directly, evaluating the bills and the specific amounts you have been charged for this service at your home or business premises.
List of materials collected by this service
Garbage collection service in Goodyear County, Arizona, collects various types of solid waste generated by households and businesses, including:
- Household garbage: includes non-hazardous solid waste such as food scraps, packaging, paper, cardboard, plastics, and textiles, among others
- Yard waste: includes pruning waste, branches, leaves, and other plant materials
- Bulky items: includes furniture, large appliances, mattresses, and other large objects that cannot be placed in regular containers
- Hazardous waste: such as chemicals, batteries, tires, electronics, and other materials that can be hazardous to human health and the environment
It is important to note that some of these materials may require special handling and cannot be disposed of in regular trash containers. On the other hand, there is also the possibility that this list may undergo changes in its composition, so it will always be worth keeping up to date with specific information on what can and cannot be disposed of.
What cannot be discarded?
There are certain items and materials that cannot be picked up by the garbage collection service in Goodyear County, Arizona, due to their hazardous nature or because they require special handling. Some of these materials are:
- Hazardous chemicals: such as paints, solvents, pesticides, chemical cleaners, medications, and other hazardous chemicals
- Lead-acid batteries: such as those used in automobiles
- Tires: due to their size and composition, tires are not accepted by most garbage collection services
- Medical waste: such as needles, syringes, and other medical materials that may be hazardous to health
- Construction materials: such as debris, lumber, metals, and other construction materials that cannot be picked up by regular garbage collection services
It is important to note that these materials should not be disposed of in regular trash, as they can be hazardous to human health and the environment. Instead, they should be taken to designated collection sites or specialized recycling centers that can handle them properly.
5 companies to dispose of these materials
In case you have some of these hazardous materials for any reason, you have the possibility of hiring a private company to take care of their collection. Some of the best-qualified companies in this county are the following:
|The Junkluggers of Tempe & Gilbert||(877) 526-4936|
|Puddle Jumper Junk and Trash Removal Service||(602) 730-9724|
|Pinks Junk Removal||(602) 772-6683|
|Junk Free AZ||(480) 818-4586|
|ALL ELITE WORKER||(602) 784-3228|
How does Goodyear's holiday junk removal service work?
Through its website, Goodyear specifies the calendar of holidays when it works and when it doesn't, thus providing an answer to this question. It is worth clarifying that in case the service is suspended, it will be resumed the next working day, thus, the calendar of holidays is as follows:
|Martin Luther King Jr||Does not affect collection service|
|Memorial Day||Does not affect collection service|
|Independence Day||Does affect collection service|
|Labor Day||Does not affect collection service|
|Veteran's Day||No impact on collection service|
|Thanksgiving Day||Does affect collection service|
|Christmas Day||Does affect collection service|
|New Year's||If it affects collection service|
|President's Day||No impact on collection service|
|Juneteenth||No impact on collection service|
|Day After Thanksgiving Day||No impact on collection service|
How can I contact this service?
In case you have any inconvenience or doubt regarding the garbage collection service in Goodyear you should contact one of the following methods:
- Phone: You can call the department at 623-882-7887. Public Works staff will be available to answer your questions and provide you with information about the services they offer.
- Email: You can email the Goodyear Public Works Department through their official website. This email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online form: You can also fill out an online form on the official Goodyear Public Works Department website. The contact form is located on the contact page of the website under the "Report a Problem/Service Issue" link.
- Social media: Goodyear City has Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Through these networks, you can make any inquiry or complaint.
- In Person: If you prefer to speak to someone in person, you can visit the Goodyear Public Works Department office. The address is Utilities Customer Service 1900 N. Civic Square Goodyear, AZ 85395.
What time do they pick up trash?
In Goodyear, Arizona, garbage collection hours vary by location and type of residence. Although a standard schedule is set from 6:00 AM to 3:00 or 4:00 PM. Service is performed once a week for single-family residences in different areas of the county.
For specific information about the garbage collection schedule in your area, it is recommended that you contact the collection agencies directly or, through the county's website, locate your garbage and recycling collection schedule which will provide a solution. It is worth clarifying that this calendar may change constantly, so it is important to keep abreast of any changes.
In general, it is recommended that garbage containers be placed at curbside the night before your scheduled collection day. It is recommended that dumpsters be out of sight from the street and placed in a safe location to avoid damage or accidents, putting them out after 4:00 PM the day before your area's garbage collection is scheduled if possible.