Mesa Bulk Trash Pickup • Steps to know the 2023 schedule
It is curious how indispensable the weekly garbage collection service is. On average, it is estimated that one single-family home discards about 8 kilos of garbage in that period of time. So if, let's say, this accumulates for more than one week, the bacteria, odours, and amount of waste would be insane. Especially when to that we must include some additional materials such as debris or yard waste.
For that reason, it is critical that Mesa residents are always aware of the collection service schedules and timetables. So that they not only contribute to the cleanliness and hygiene of their homes but of the city itself, to complete this, you have the facility to request both garbage and recycling containers to make the process much easier.
- 1 Learn more about the Mesa Bulk trash pickup 2023 program
- 2 Mesa Garbage Collection Service Pricing
- 3 What products are accepted for collection at Mesa?
- 4 Private companies are always a waste collection solution
- 5 If you have recycling products, you should know the collection schedule here
- 6 Does the garbage collection service work on holidays?
- 7 What means of communication are available?
- 8 What are the specific garbage collection schedules in the city of Mesa?
Learn more about the Mesa Bulk trash pickup 2023 program
- If you want to have additional information about the bulk pickup program in the city of Mesa, you must follow a few simple steps. The first thing will be to log in to the city's official website.
- At the top of the main page, you will notice that you have several options from which you should select the one that says "Residents."
- Next, you will need to select "Trash & Recycling" to access the bulk trash program.
- In this section, you will find a search engine where you can enter any type of material to find out if it is accepted in the collection service.
- Now, to find the collection schedule, you must click on "Barrel Collection Schedule."
- Once you have clicked you will be redirected to a pdf with the map and the garbage and recycling collections due for the month.
Mesa Garbage Collection Service Pricing
Although the bulk garbage collection service in the city of Mesa is a public service, to enjoy it you must pay a price. This is to ensure that the service runs smoothly at all times, the efficiency of the machines and the cleanliness of the streets dependably.
While it is not much to pay to enjoy the collection service, it is an additional amount per month of $37.59. If you need an extra pickup, you must pay an additional $29.
What products are accepted for collection at Mesa?
These types of classifications are made mostly to avoid lethal accidents that may occur when disposing of hazardous products in the garbage or recycling container. For that reason, we must be aware of which products are accepted by the garbage collection service. In case you do not know what to do with an item, we invite you to consult it on the city's official website.
- Large products such as bicycles, toilets, and barbecue grills, as long as they do not have propane
- Carpets and branches, but these must be of maximum lengths of 4 feet
- Any type of furniture, such as sofas, couches, chairs, tables, among others
- Cacti must be in small cardboard boxes
- Lawnmowers, mattresses, televisions (1 large and a few small ones are acceptable)
- Yard waste should be placed in a bag as well as household items
Products not accepted by the program
In the case of products not accepted by the City of Mesa's trash collection service, they are not accepted because of the hazard they pose. These are not only bulky or heavy materials. There are wastes that contaminate the environment considerably and must be treated by experts in the area.
- Electrical appliances such as microwaves or air compressors
- All types of construction materials such as bathroom vanities, cabinets, tiles, bricks, concrete, and cement, among others
- Hazardous or toxic waste
- Items that are very heavy exceeding 60 pounds are prohibited
- Propane tanks
- Light bulbs
Private companies are always a waste collection solution
Although the above-mentioned products cannot be picked up by the garbage program, you can still use the services of private companies. These experts have the necessary permits and machinery to be able to process and dispose of these types of products correctly, as it is good to have several options. Here are the 5 best ones:
|Arizona Junk Hauling & Bulk Trash Removal||1 480 969 4285|
|Garbage Guy Junk Removal - Mesa||1 480 427 0241|
|Happy Junk Removal||1 480 557 5865|
|Best Junk Removal||1 480 400 5865|
|Four Peaks Junk Removal, LLC||1 480 370 0393|
If you have recycling products, you should know the collection schedule here
One of the most important aspects of these recycling programs is that there is one for each type of material and a different purpose for each product. To contribute to the care of the environment and recycle the items accepted by the programs, it is necessary to know what the collection schedule of the recycling program is. You should know that this service runs from Monday to Thursday from 7 am to 6 pm.
Therefore, you should be attentive and have your recycling containers sorted with the different materials at the curbside of your street.
Does the garbage collection service work on holidays?
Once you enter the official portal, specifically when looking for the garbage collection schedules, you will also be able to visualize which are the non-working holidays so that you can prepare for them, because usually when there is no work, the collection service will have a delay of 1 day in its usual schedule.
|Christmas||No garbage collection|
|New Year's Day||No garbage collection|
|Thanksgiving||No garbage collection|
|Independence Day||No garbage collection|
|Memorial Day||No garbage Collection|
|Labor Day||No garbage collection|
What means of communication are available?
It is essential that all of these services have different methods for Mesa City residents to have direct communication with them. So that it is much easier to express any problems or concerns regarding the service. As well as when inquiring about information on the different recycling and trash collection programs that exist in the city.
- Website: One of the quickest ways where you can access all the information is through their website
- Contact Number: The most traditional way to request information about it is with a phone call. You can call 480-644-2221 to reach the city's garbage collection service
- Social media: You can find the contact for this service on Facebook as the City of Mesa, the same happens with their YouTube channel which is CityofMesa11. They are also on Twitter
- Email: If you need to make any request or suggestion, you can write to their email email@example.com to receive better attention
What are the specific garbage collection schedules in the city of Mesa?
When it comes to the specific garbage collection schedule in the city of Mesa, the main recommendation is to follow the process explained at the beginning of the article.
However, right off the bat, we will tell you that collection work is done Monday through Thursday from 6 am to 6 pm and on Fridays until 5 pm. You must be attentive so as not to pay an extra charge for an extra pickup outside the established schedule.