Round Rock Trash Pickup • Hours, contact & products accepted
The city of Round Rock has been awarded the title of "the best city to live in the United States" and this is due to several reasons. Even though it is not a large city, it is undoubtedly a pleasant area to visit and a harmonious place to live. This is because they manage an excellent organization of their security and cleaning systems, the latter specifically being the one we will pay more attention to.
Knowing how Round Rock's urban cleaning schedule and programming work is indispensable for anyone who lives there since this information is what allows us to contribute and comply with the terms and conditions that this program establishes. Bringing as a result that everyone collaborates to keep Round Rock the pleasant, clean, and organized city it should always be.
- 1 Learn about and view the Round Rock Trash pickup program for 2023
- 2 How much does this city garbage service cost in Omaha?
- 3 Who else can I call to dispose of these "unacceptable" products?
- 4 Does Round Rock collect garbage on holidays?
- 5 Garbage Collection Service Contacts in Round Rock
- 6 What are the specific garbage collection hours?
Learn about and view the Round Rock Trash pickup program for 2023
- Finding this Round Rock trash and recycling pickup program is simple. You must first start with the City of Round Rock's official home page, which you can go to by clicking here.
- Locate "Departments" in the top options bar, which will immediately take you to a selection interface of all the city's government departments.
- Select the "Utilities and Environment services" department which is located at the bottom and center of all the options.
- Next, you will be able to click the main menu on the "Garbage and Recycling" option, which is where we will get the current waste collection program.
- At the top of the page that this link directs you to is a menu of options specifically designed to provide information from this department, but if you want to learn about "My pickup day" that is the option you should choose.
- At this point, they will provide you with information about curbside recycling and trash pickup. Furthermore, they will leave you below a bar where you must put the location.
- For example, if you put "Apache Oaks" in the result it will show when their regular collection days are. In this case, Apache Oaks indicates that the urban cleanup service is every Friday. And recycling is every other week on the regular collection day, i.e., the next Friday.
How much does this city garbage service cost in Omaha?
The rates for garbage collection services in Round Rock were updated on November 10 of last year. And, it was established that, on a monthly basis, residential users of the city must pay the total amount of $22.14, which, if you are a commercial organization or business, increases considerably to $28.41 per week. But, clearly, if you have more than one container, the price increases to double.
It may not be precisely the cheapest garbage and recycling collection service in the country, but it is our duty as citizens to comply with the cancellation of the service. In addition, scheduled or appointment garbage and recycling collection service are also available, but this has a commercial cost of $80.81. This may be necessary if your trash container exceeds the established weight limit.
What products are allowed to be disposed of in the trash?
You've probably on more than one occasion wondered if there are limitations as to what items are allowed by the garbage collection system and, when it comes to this info in particular, it is important to know it perfectly so as to avoid obstacles or eventualities with the reception of the service. So, among the items that are possible to throw away in the containers according to the Round Rock recycling service, we find:
- Organic, biodegradable, or edible waste
- Scrap metal
- Mattresses and small furniture
- Wooden items as long as they do not exceed 5 feet in length. In addition, any nails or screws embedded in them should be removed
- Small appliances that do not operate with toxic chemicals or pollutants such as Freon
- Paper and cardboard materials
- Plastics and cans
And what products are not allowed?
Although we might think that then there are not many limitations regarding this collection service if there are products that are not allowed. Mainly for safety reasons, it is not possible for the urban sanitation system to regularly dispose of:
- Automobile batteries
- Construction waste
- Yard waste such as dirt, branches, or rocks
- Propane tanks or any objects that have compressed gases, especially if these are flammable
- Appliances with Freon, although these can be collected if you arrange a drop-off with the trash removal service
- Concrete, cement, granite, or any type of building material
- Wooden pieces or furniture exceeding 40 pounds
- Tires of any size
Who else can I call to dispose of these "unacceptable" products?
Although we've already clarified which products are regularly allowed by Round Rock's garbage service, which is provided by Central Texas Refuse. You may have had an eventuality that prevented you from getting the service, and so that you don't get stuck with your garbage, it's good to have different options.
Fortunately, there are several companies in Round Rock that are also dedicated to residential or commercial garbage removal services. Among the most recognized and respectable ones we can mention:
|Round Rock Recycling Center||1 512 218 5554|
|ATX Junkies||1 512 269 6772|
|Mr. Fantastic Junk Removal||1 512 618 9472|
|JDog Junk Removal & Hauling Williamson County||1 512 855 2961|
|Jiffy Junk of Austin, Texas||1 512 368 9544|
Does Round Rock collect garbage on holidays?
Unlike many other collection services in the country, in Round Rock, when there are holidays on the scheduled collection dates, there is a delay. That is, when there is a national holiday such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, or New Year's Day, the garbage collectors will not work. Consequently, the remaining scheduled days will be delayed by 1 day.
|Christmas||No garbage collection|
|New Year's Day||No garbage collection|
|Thanksgiving||No garbage collection|
Garbage Collection Service Contacts in Round Rock
Previously, recycling and garbage collection services were handled by separate agencies. However, as a measure of accessibility to the public, it was preferred to pair or bundle the two departments together to provide a more efficient seamless service.
As a result, this department has now been taken over by the CTR, which is short for Central Texas Refuse. They have also implemented several methods of customer service that make the process of inquiries, cancellations, and claims much closer and more timely.
- Phone: It is clear that, if you have any questions or want to make any comments about the waste collection service, the best thing to do is to call. So you can dial 512-255-4980 or 800-664-2833. Failing that, you can also call the utility department at 512-218-5555.
- Email: In the case of CTR, it is possible to make transactions or support inquiries through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Social networks: It cannot be missed that a government website like this one joins the digital era and connects with its public through social networks, so it is possible to get relevant and verified updates and information if you follow this portal on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
What are the specific garbage collection hours?
Every day that the urban and commercial cleaning or sanitation service is in operation, users are advised to have their deposits accessible from 6:00 am. Since the collection trucks start their day from 7 or 7:30 in the morning until 6 or 7 at night. And, to avoid delays with the workflow of these service providers, be aware of the day and times you can leave your dumpster at the curb.