Trash PickUp Corpus Christi • Information about the service
When it comes to the garbage collection service in the city of Corpus Christi, we are talking about one of the most efficient existing. And they are not only efficient because of the organization that characterizes them but also because of the biosecurity norms established.
Undoubtedly, garbage collection represents a fundamental aspect to maintain cleanliness in this beautiful city. In fact, it is already a custom and the inhabitants are always aware of taking it out on the corresponding day. Even those who wish to recycle products or materials can do so twice a week.
- 1 This is how you can find the schedule for the Corpus Christi collection schedule
- 2 Pricing for garbage and recycling collection in Corpus Christi
- 3 Products accepted by the garbage collection service
- 4 Problems with unaccepted products? We recommend these private companies!
- 5 What to do with recycling products?
- 6 On holidays, is there collection in Corpus Christi?
- 7 What means of communication are available for the collection service?
- 8 What is the specific garbage collection schedule?
This is how you can find the schedule for the Corpus Christi collection schedule
- The first step to finding the schedule is to enter the city's official website.
- Now at the top of the page, you will find the "Services" section, where you should click.
- When you click you will find all the options that the Corpus Christi government offers you. However, the one you are interested in is the "Trash & Recycling" one.
- By clicking on the section you will find several options for information. But, scrolling down you will see the "Garbage & Recycling Schedule" section. Click there.
- Once inside the category, you will have the option to view the collection maps for each area of Corpus Christi.
- Clicking on one will look like this:
- If you want information on the collection of bulky, or heavy items, just select the "Heavy Brush and Bulky Items" option.
- Similarly, you will see the calendars by zones. Locate yours and you're done!
Pricing for garbage and recycling collection in Corpus Christi
Pricing is one of the most relevant aspects because everyone wants to be organized in terms of their monthly expenses. In the case of the Corpus Christi pick-up service, you will have to pay a monthly fee. If you miss the day and need an additional day of pick-up, you will have to pay an additional fee.
Now, for single-family homes, the approximate price is $70, and for extra pickups, the amount would be an additional $29.
You must keep your payments up to date because those who do not and leave their garbage at the curb will not receive service. As a result, you will be fined for leaving litter on the streets. An extra reason is that keeping the city clean will be a way to contribute to the environment.
Products accepted by the garbage collection service
One of the aspects that should always be considered when throwing products or materials in the garbage is whether the program accepts them. This point refers to those products that may be hazardous or very heavy. If so, the service will not be responsible for picking them up due to permit and welfare issues for its workers.
However, here is a list of the products that you can leave for garbage collection in your city. In these cases, you will not have any kind of inconvenience.
- Automotive products: In this category, you can dispose of antifreeze, solvents, engine oils and filters, brake, transmission, and gasoline fluids
- Paints: Any type of paint by the gallon, aerosol, thinners, wood preservatives, brush cleaners
- Gardening: Here you can dispose of all types of pesticides, sprays or dusts, herbicides, rat poison and insecticides
- Cleaning: Drain cleaners, oven cleaners, degreasers, concentrates, pool cleaners, household batteries
In case you didn't know, there are products they will never accept
When it comes to these products, it is essential to be careful and make sure you know which products are not accepted by the program. There are certain regulations that have been established in this regard to protect both citizens and those in charge of collections. It is for that reason that these products are categorized as hazardous and are prohibited from being disposed of with the program.
- Gasoline tanks
- Construction material
Problems with unaccepted products? We recommend these private companies!
The services offered by these companies, although they require an additional cost because they are private, are worth it because they will pick up everything you want. In this case, you don't have to worry about what you are going to throw away, they will accept everything! In addition, they usually provide more optimal service, being fast and efficient.
|JC Elliot Collectioin Center||1 361 857 1631|
|Frontier Waste Solutions||1 361 289 5588|
|Save Our Shores Junk Removal||1 361 941 3041|
|Life After Junk Removal||1 361 903 2338|
|White Stars Services, LLC||1 361 946 1750|
What to do with recycling products?
For those people who are dedicated to recycling all possible products they have at home, they must be aware of the recycling collection schedules. In these cases, what you should do is place the products in the recycling container and wait for the collection service. Generally, their regular hours are Monday through Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm.
On holidays, is there collection in Corpus Christi?
The issue of holidays depends on the city. However, in Corpus Christi, there is a delay in the collection in case it falls on a garbage collection day. However, here we will give you some dates; the ones that are not working days and fall on a weekday are moved one day, and there are others where they work normally.
|New Year||No trash pickup|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day||Regular garbage collection|
|Presidents' Day||Regular garbage collection|
|Memorial Day||Regular garbage collection|
|Independence Day||No trash pickup|
|Labor Day||Regular garbage collection|
|Veterans Day||Regular garbage collection|
|Thanksgiving Day||No trash pickup|
|Christmas Day||No trash pickup|
What means of communication are available for the collection service?
It is essential to have as many means of communication as possible, mainly so that you have several options in case you want to report a problem. Currently, it is imperative that all companies whether public or private have many communication channels.
- Social networks: On Instagram and Twitter you can find them as Cityofcc, on their Facebook page as City of Corpus Christi - Government, and on YouTube as CCTVCorpusChristi
- Phone number: You can reach them at 361-826-2489 if you are outside Corpus Christi and 311 if you are in the city
- Official website: You can visit the official website for more information about all the programs
What is the specific garbage collection schedule?
You will know the specific schedule with the process we showed you in the beginning. However, they usually work Monday through Friday with a schedule that starts at approximately 7 AM. They typically finish the collection service at 4 PM, but it depends on the day.